- Take direction from Account Managers and customers to source all relevant production details, identifying exceptional requirements and communicate details in a timely manner to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Interpret client briefs, equipment specifications and crew requirements ensuring timely entry into internal databases and handover to Operations Team for ongoing support for the period of the project.
- Work with the Asset Team, reviewing equipment availability and suggest alternatives in line with the technical specification required to execute the show as designed and within budget.
- Prepare calculations and configurations for power and network systems.
- Allocate spares and specifying sales items for each project.
- Work with the CAD department to create relevant drawings.
- Communicate crew requirements for the Project to the Crewing Services team reviewing crew schedules once compiled. Challenge levels if appropriate.
- Convey to Account Management any changes/additions to equipment so they can operate change order process if necessary.
- Estimate truck and heavy freight packs, both outgoing and return, liaising with the Logistics team.
- Raise and issue purchase orders.
- Process client requests for replacement products and sales items
- Compile and maintain site health and safety files including risk assessments and method statements.
- Take an active role in developing and maintaining the Company’s onsite Health and Safety Policy.
- Prepare method statements, risk assessments and any other onsite Health and Safety documentation required on each project.
- Maintain accuracy of the internal database, ensuring changes are communicated in a timely manner to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with and facilitate equipment demonstrations, tests and programming sessions as required by each project.
- Represent PRG in client meetings and at industry events in addition to hosting demonstrations for proprietary products.
- Identify and capitalise on opportunities where additional services provided by the Company can be introduced to existing projects and clients.
- Be an ambassador for PRG by promoting its positive culture and ethics.
- Keep up to date of any technical issues and new products that will enhance the Company’s rental inventory.
- Attend production and site meetings as required.
- Monitor and amend return information as necessary to maintain equipment availability.
- Inform the Asset team of return date changes impacting equipment availability and Account Management to assess any cost implications for the client.
- Review project feedback with Account Management and On-Site Manager, passing this on to internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Discuss projects with Marketing to facilitate general promotion of the Company.
- Arrange and organise the twice weekly West End Support Run with deliveries and collections as required.
Health & Safety: Ability to maintain a safe, clean and hazard-free environment and understand and comply with the Company’s Health and Safety Rules. Ensure any issues are reported accordingly.
Communication: Ability to follow and constructively work alongside others as required, contributing towards team efficiency and the betterment of the business.
Attitude: A positive attitude gets the work done and motivates others to do the same without dwelling on the challenges that inevitably come up in the job. A positive attitude is something that is most valued by supervisors and co-workers, and that also makes the job more pleasant and fun to go to each day.
Reliability: You can simply be counted on to do whatever job.
Adhere to reasonable management instruction: Ensure that the Company’s policies, rules, procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive. Employees are expected to adopt additional tasks when required; these tasks will be in keeping with the general profile of the role. Employees are also expected to ensure that the Company’s policies, procedures and obligations are adhered to in carrying out all duties.