Key Job Responsibilities - Weight %
Prospecting and qualifying sales leads - 70%
Account Management - 10%
Internal Communications - 10%
Information Management, Quoting, Reporting and Company Support - 10%
Summary of principal duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and negotiate pricing and specifications for a range of corporate projects.
- Work alongside the Project Manager to calculate and present client quotations in line with the Company’s pricing policy.
- Assist if necessary to provide clients with all areas of project management and advice, to include technical and equipment specifications etc.
- Develop relationships with new clients, from own initiative and in participation with colleagues.
- Represent PRG Gearhouse in credentials pitches, client meetings and at industry events.
- Maintain and continue to develop a database of contacts for repeat and future business.
- Identify potential projects and sales opportunities.
- Manage project changes and customer confirmations, observing the Company’s customer credit control policy.
- Keep up to date with PRG Gearhouse’s policies, products and services.
- Ensure at all times confidentiality of information relating to the company or its clients, projects, or personal staff information.
- Attend production and site meetings as required.
- Be aware and comply with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and Codes of Practice.
- Prepare job forecasts and financial summaries as required.
- Ensure the Company’s quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Attend and participate in the group sales meetings.
- Ensure that the Company’s policies, rules, procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties.
This above list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive. Employees are expected to adopt additional tasks when required. These tasks will be in keeping with the general profile of the role.